Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Terror: Ice bound - finished

Just finished mixing the intro track. I felt it did not need any of the compositional changes I was pondering. So without further ado, here it is:


Gear I used for this track:

DAWs and editors:
  • Cakewalk Sonar 7
  • Sony SoundForge 7
Samplers, instruments and effects:
  • NI Kontakt4
  • Sonar PerfectSpace
  • Timeworks Equalizer
  • Waves L3 Multimaximizer
Libraries and impulses:
  • VSL Horizon Series Chamber Strings
  • VSL Horizon Series FX Percussion
  • Soniccouture Bowed Gamelan
  • Cinesamples Drums of War
  • Cinematique Instruments Bowed Psaltery
  • Sample Logic Vuvuzela
  • Sonivox Flying Hand Percussion
  • Kirk Hunter Symphony Orchestra Diamond
  • Cinematic Strings Monster Staccatos
  • Project SAM Brass
  • NI Kontakt 4 Library
  • Sonivox Flying Hand Percussion impulses 
Yeah, I used Sample Logic's Vuvuzela library. Can you spot this much hated instrument there?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Looking forward to the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, also I preffer others soundtrack from you.

    And good luck with the other 4 tracks! I'm waiting for them :D


    IPS

    ReplyDelete